Saturday, August 4, 2007

tech

"i love gadgets! I wanna buy phone, computer, sound system..." - InnShan



ok this maybe another bratty blog to some. but i was really bored studying Pathology yesterday. so i charged up my PMS-mood-swinging camera to shoot some pictures in my room. nope! no camwhoring! not my cup of tea.

took picture of the two loyal gadgets that i have. ok, gadgets here means those outdated but still looking good kinda stuff that i have ok. i only buy stuff when it's half the price cheaper than when it's release. so nothing great.

here you go:

v3i with the mind map i made for antimicrobial agent as the background. (yeah, studying pharmacology is boring too!)

used to be slimmest in the world

"the best phone in the world: v3i" - niCk (in his short and sweet blog)
"v3i where got good?! check out LG prada" - ChiYao (msn)


na, unless LG prada is cheaper than RM800, i still say v3i is the best.

my faithful Samsung X20. slim and simple. cheap but look good.

of course not as slim as Samsung X1, the then slimmest in the world.

well, the keyboard is not as good as the Toshiba that we had last time. but i think my mom's laptop is worse. haha. sorry ler...

present to you the ultimate duo!

of course my camera is part of my gadgets too, but, as i said, having PMS. so don't wanna kacau her.

really love what i have now. they're working fine, don't give me trouble. probably can last me for another two to three years.

but after that what's next?!

here are some preview of what i'm gonna have in the future.

a mac book

"inn shan, come grab it!"

iPhone

hope iPhone will be launched as soon as possible in Malaysia. so that by the time i buy, it will be half the price cheaper. you know what i mean





find any similarity between this man and me?!

v3i and iPhone

gonna work hard next time to get these.

5 comments:

nissy said...

"i love gadgets! I wanna buy phone, computer, sound system..."
Cis..haha~

khaimeng says camwhoring is manipal latest in thing..u shud try oso. U lengchai ma..haha

btw, my moto L6 slimmer k? i think my nex hp will b either iphone or another slimmer hp...i tot of getting nokia n70 but too fat liao..aih

nvm la, i'll grab ur mac when u get one..haha..

btw, i want nike running shoe for my nex year's bday present..pls put a note on that..thanks~:D

niCk said...

@innshan
i hope by saying lengchai brings no other meaning. kekeke

na, camwhoring was last time punya story for me. not now

nike shoe tak boleh pakai in manipal la. mine torn the day when i reached RT hostel last time.

go adidas!!!

since you're so gadget-ty, go get the iPod nano + Nike running shoe.

check it out. you will like it.

Anonymous said...

did u just said camwhoring was last time punya story??? haha! innshan.. u wanna c his most recent camwhore pics??
-angel-

Anonymous said...

Aiks, my phone is urgently need to be sent to a landfill site. Do not need to sent him to hospital liaoz. Haahaa (Means i need a new phone. LOL)
Feel like you are fond of Motorolla's phone ho? Your last phone was E398 rite?
Oh well, still looking forward for my 1st lappie...

Lim Kian

Chiox said...

OO i see my name being mentioned. Hmm. LG Prada rocks la. Joor.