Monday, October 29, 2007

Great!

last week's worship was great!
last last week's was also great (perasan!)

but seriously, leading worship in the new church building is great!

niway. everything is great except for catching up with studies.

after some ups and downs for the past weeks, it's time to catch up with my studies dy!

had fast and pray last sunday. and it was awesome! i was all charged up for my studies.
solution for i-cannot-study-lar: pray!

studies studies studies!!!


i miss her...

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

yea i agree last weeks worship was superb!!!!! hehe..
-angel-

ekah bekah rebekah said...

who's her?

wui...u're suppose to tell me leh. nickson tai....

how can?? :)

Anonymous said...

Hey there ! I realise i might be very very late with this post but could you tell me where your church is ? and what time's the service ? Because i've been looking for one to attend in manipal but i have no info at all lol.