Saturday, May 10, 2008

Happy Mummy's Day

It's the day of the year again.

"uwah, the episiotomy is so painful. Tomorrow Mother's day somemore, really makes me think." - a friend of mine who witnessed a delivery today
(episiotomy = the incision made in a woman's perineum to enlarge the vaginal opening for delivery)

"don't you love your mom more after seeing how a woman delivers a baby?!" - Farah to niCk during OBG posting

after almost five weeks of OBG and Pediatrics posting Udupi and Karkala, it made me appriciate life more. We've taken and examined a few antenatal cases and I understood how hard it was when mummy had me in her womb (according to her, that was my little house). I've witnessed two labour and I understood how much pain and blood loss mummy went through when I came out from mummy's tummy. I've seen countless mother caring for the baby in the postnatal ward and a understood the love of mummy to me.

Now here is a post dedicated to my beloved mummy. love you always!!!


"Happy Mother's Day, Mom!"



My mom told me that I was small and pale when i was born so she and po po got quite worried and kept feeding me to a point where I became super fat.



as i was searching through the photo's my parents took when I was a kid, I found out that my parents actually brought me to a lot places before

like the waterfall:

some park:

the beach:


Mummy never missed my birthday. Well, no mother miss their kid's birthday I suppose.
This was my first birthday celebration in my uncle's house.

and this was my third birthday celebration at Bukit Bintang McDonald's


Mummy taught me how to swim


Mummy always brought me to her office so that I could kacau her when she worked.


and Mummy gave me a brother to play with. kekeke




Mummy loves travelling. She always travels and sometimes, she brings us along...



...but most of the time, she travels without us



"CHEERS!!! happy mother's day"

Of course I cannot forget those who were there supporting mummy to bring us up. They are:

My 7 auntie. We call her out guardian. since it's Mother's day, I'll call her mummy number two. She's the one who took care of me when mummy is not around. and she's the one who told me about God and the story about Snow White because she calls herself, well, Snow White.

and mummy's mummy. We call her popo. Well, she gave birth to Mummy and took care of her so that mummy can give birth to me and take care of me. popo loves small kids. so we can say the popo loves each and everyone of us very much.


To all the mother's out there: Happy Mother's Day!!!

No comments: