Monday, May 5, 2008

I'm out of my mind

what am i thinking?!


i'm just out of my mind this few days. seems like my brian is just not working the way it should.

on the way to Mangalore today, i did a lot of thinking. and i found out that:

-i've not been studying at all for the past one week.

-today's worship session was a mess. i dropped my pick, said some funny comments in between songs, and intervened too much when Dorothy was leading two of the songs. she co-led with me and i was too dominating. (sorry dorothy. hehe)

-words come out from my mouth without going through my brain

i'm so out of my mind

am i a panda or a yak?!


by the way, IRON MAN is really good! go watch it!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

u alright??
anyway iron man was superb!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! hehe

-angel-

Anonymous said...

Brian fails me too sometimes.

Rileks la. You look so glum nowadays.