Sunday, June 8, 2008

Fattening myself

Imagine, one cold monsoon night you're studying (and cursing) for the end of posting examination which was postponed for one whole month. Suddenly you feel like junking. And in India with Lay's selling at Rm2, you just cannot resist the temptation to get to get hold some of them to chew the night off.

But, like everybody says, junking is not healthy, especially with Lay's.

So you just sit there staring at your book thinking should-I-should-I-not while flipping the pages.

AND!

You heard someone stomping up your stairs that you thought that Stomp is in the town. And you heard your name.


"You can finish this. It's cold. since you like it cold"


Banana Crumple!!!!

I went OMG OMG when Lai Yin delivered her final piece of banana crumple to my doorstep. Like I said, I felt like junking.

Remember last time told you all that I have an auntie who loves baking, and here in Manipal, I have a friend who loves baking too! and she's my neighbour. It's good to have a neighbour who likes to make food.

Two days back Lai Yin told me that she wanted to make banana crumple.

I'm like, "ok!"

Cause I have no idea what is a banana crumple. At first I thought we have to eat the banana with some crumpled stuff, for example, crumpled paper, crumpled tissue paper, crumpled newspaper.

Never knew what's banana crumple till Lai Yin made it on Thurday. and it tasted like nothing you can find in Manipal. and it was found that day.

It's nice!!!

That's all I can say other that "should add some raisin" "should eat it cold"

(told ya I don't know what is banana crumple)



In no time, I finished the little piece of banana crumple.

and I went out to buy Lay's


------------------------------------------------------

By the way, Lai Yin knows how to make Shanghai Mooncake which was, like, OMG awesome!!!

and I kinda did my endposting exam badly today. bad me!!!

No comments: