Friday, August 29, 2008

Thank You!!!

Hey people! Just to let you all know my mom is doing fine. When I left the hospital, she was a bit febrile. Hope it'll subside with paracetamol.

Thanks for all the prayers and support. Special thanks to those who made an effort to come and visit mummy, the flowers, the fruits, the whatever that you all think is good for her...

Big thank you!!!


Here are some flowers that mummy received today. From her company and 8th auntie & family.





When Lai Yin saw the amount of flower mummy has, she said, "now you got work to do. go dry all the flowers and make something out of it."

I replied, "any other more manly things for me to do?!"

niway, the nurse suggested us to bring those flower back to prevent pollen from flying around and cause allergic reaction. So I had to carry all those flower-cum-fruit-basket hamper back home.

After separating those flowers and fruits, I found out that the amount of fruits is so a lot. Never in my life I've seen so much apple in my house fridge. Since my mom cannot eat solid food currently, so I think me and my brother have to eat fruit salad for every meal these few days.

And come back to the flower. They are real and look so nice. So i decided to dry it like how all my aunties instructed me. hmmph... girls stuff.

BUT!

I did it in a manly way:


K la. I can't really find a books heavy enough to to that. So I use the dumbbell instead. So I can put it back after I work out.

OK whatever it is, I'm very tired. Please pray for me that I'll get enough strength until mummy is much better. Running around since morning till midnight is really tiring.

Mummy, Get Well Soon

No comments: