Wednesday, May 9, 2007

wide awoke

struggled to finish writing down the notes and remembering today's microbiolody SDL portion last night.

it was 3am when i finished it. saw a cockcroach crawling towards me and it took me sometime to evaluated what that was. eliminated it from my room through the balcony and saw Tsu Lin down there. hello and bye bye for awhile and get back to prepare myself to sleep.

instead of going to my bed, i arranged my text books which was scattered all over (thanks to the mutiple text book system for microbiology). opened my wardrobe and saw that i was a mess. hung those clothes one by one.

wanted to pick up the broom and sweep the floor and i thought "hello! it's 3am now, don't need to sleep ar?!"

drop that idea and jumped on to my bed.

rolled on the bed for 5 minutes, and thought again "can't sleep leh"

woke up, on the light, picked up Third Watch by Theone and started to read. thought i could read till sunrise, but fell asleep at ... (so tired that i didn't look at the clock)

woke up when vincent knock on my door at 8.45am. class started 15 minutes later.

thank God for bike-ky-ker

3 comments:

k0k s3n w4i said...

i didn't sleep at all, finishing the SDL notes for the past 5 weeks. insanity... haha

niCk said...

i thought of calling you that time!

Anonymous said...

tsu lin?? 3 am??? scary wei... haha...
-angel-