Monday, May 7, 2007

yey! mom's back!

snoozed my alarm till there's enough time for me to style my hair for church.
hehe!

reached church just on time when lester started singing.

and handphone was covered with wax coz yin yee thought i woke up late and she called me while i was styling my hair.

ok ok! i woke up late! but on time for church! hah!

church service was good. Pastor Joy Peter was cute, according to yin yee.
during the sermon, he asked, "when the lion roars, all the animals run, except for?"

deng deng!

i said, "bird! cause they fly!"
kenneth said, "tortoise"

and the answer was lioness and little lion, the cubs. (what?!! duh!)

haha! ok ok! the point is, we need to know that God is the King of the earth. and as children of God, we are the little cubs that don't need to run away when the lion roars.

Proverbs 28:1
The wicked man flees though no one pursues, but the righteous are as bold as a lion

yeap! the services ended when Pastor Joy went away while we were packing up our inflatable church. oops! feel so bad. nobody did a proper "bye! pastor! have a nice journey back to Mangalore" as everybody was packing up the drums, PA systems, stopping the elevator, carrying stuff.

after everything was done, headed straight to the library without joining them for lunch.
(yes yes! nerdy-niCk is being anti-social.)

started my nerd-o-journey at 1pm with nerd-o-meter rising every hour.

until 6pm headed to the ATM to refuel before Snack Shack for dinner.

had the niCk-as-usual American Chopseuy Chicken.

headed back to library at 7pm.

when nerd-o-meter burst at 8pm cycled back home, turned on my computer and (*pop!) mom's there!

so nice talking to mom though she looked like a zombie after her london-singapore-KLIA flight. but we still talked alot! until she couldn't take it, she asked me to, "go to bath!!!"

good to see that she enjoyed her trip very much. went to places that she haven't been to (places that i want to go badly!) like Paris, Barcelona and London.

went to bathe, lepak around, saw yew kong came back from Mangalore after their Spiderman3, and blog!

now need to repair my nerd-o-meter.

might have a test tomorrow.

PBL has got tonnes to read about Malaria.
need to do an interview with HockMan since he had Malaria from south Thailand before.

and 2o pages for SDL.

did the IL for normal flora.

all the L's

Lai Yin just smsed me telling me that, "tomorrow night something something*, make yourself free"
*to not to spoil the surprise
and i replied, "oh! so i have to take out my price tag?"

3 comments:

k0k s3n w4i said...

U guys got an inflatable chapel!!!????
Can I come next week? I read about them, but I've never seen one!

Anonymous said...

Lol.. ! Don't u agree wif me tat he's cute?? He's so short & the wat ever thing u call was blocking him & he was jumping n jumping.. hehehe.. seriously... does tortoise live in jungle??? i hav no idea!!!

niCk said...

aiya! it's not actually INFLATABLE leh. haha