Sunday, June 24, 2007

Happy Birthday Lai Yin!

it was Lai Yin's grand birthday on 30th May. she's no longer a teenage, and she has to wear her big big big big gold key around her neck and declare that she is an ADULT now!

the celebration was in my house. no mess at all cause the organizer promised to do the clean up for me... weerrrhahahhaha!!!

here are some pictures taken on that day.


a banner that we made to hang outside my house

yew kong cutting the fruits

watermelon

a key cake for her

final touch up on the banner. adding a lion (Lai Yin) on it

Happy Birthday!!!

oh ya! since Lai Yin's staying below my house, they did some splashing and flouring on her from my balcony. that's why she looks like a walking cake cutting the cake.

the banner. taken from my balcony

that's it, the banner.

had food from Manpal Canteen. almost 30 over people came to my tiny winnie little house.

Lilian, Lai Yin, Chun Mun, Sam and Josephine

Nina, Lai Yin and Thuba

KTT gang

" come come, wish Lai Yin happy birthday and get an angpao"

Nina, Lai Yin and Yin Yee with Anas' head

Yin Yee, Sanjeev and Lai Yin

Anas and Lai Yin (something's very wrong with this!)


Kwee Ren, Lai Yin and Mun Yew

someone puked in the bowl. hahaha! it's actually jelly. mango jelly. it looks really weird. but when you eat it: fuiyor-ness!!!!

but this girl was too excited that she actually licked it! so we had to bare with her saliva



Lai Yin and Yan Lian

start unwrapping her pressies... and this is when my camera started to tell me that it's dying.

some one gave her a cactus. see my flash gone. it was real bright before that

my flash was totally gone...

and it came back.

after unwrapping all her pressies, she performed a few songs on the keyboard. being a diploma holder in music, how could we let her go not playing some pieces.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hehe... The papers r still stuck on the dining room/kitchen/hall/space wall.. Wanna leave it there till u Sept 08??
-angel-