Monday, June 25, 2007

Tagged by Christine a billion years ago

Instructions:Each person who gets tagged needs to write a blog post of their own 6 idiosyncrasies as well as clearly state this rule. After you state your 6 weirdness, you need to choose 6 people to be tagged and list their multiply id (or anything equivalent) at the bottom of your blog. Don't forget to leave a comment that says "You're tagged" in their comments and tell them to read your blog for information as to what it means.

nah, christine... well, it took me time to do research about myself. and since exam's over now, it's time to post this.

can i break the rule? dowanna find another six people to tag ler...

here you go...
  • i was from a typically chinese secondary school and i never like chinese. the language is simply too complicated for me. my chinese teacher always vomit blood when teaching me chinese. too bad ler i just can't get it. and the weird thing is that i was from chinese school and now i end up neither good in english nor good in chinese. if half pail of chinese water can mix with another half pail of english water to become one whole pail of water then it would be fine.

  • i do not crave for Malaysian food even i'm stuck here in Manipal. yeah! weird huh? well, to me, as long as there's food for me when i'm hungry, may it me tiger biscuits or banana, i'm ok. well, people! be content with what you have la.

  • i sleep in the exam hall. just found out that it's weird after my pharmacology paper when Lai Yin and gang was waiting for me to come out since they've finished the paper earlier. she was asking me what is so great about the paper that i need to spend one whole hour sitting there and do? actually what i do is, i finish answering all the MCQ questions in 15mins time, then i go sleep for 5-10 minutes. after that i wake up to double check all my answers one by one when my mind is slighly fresher. it works for me.

  • i cannot talk properly in a conversation with other people but when it comes to public speaking, words just flow out from my mouth. weird. i think it's because in public speaking, i'm prepared to speak what i'm gonna speak. so i have to plan for my daily conversations from morning till night.

  • i stay in cheras and i go to a church in PJ which takes me hours to go there when there's a jam. find it weird but not THAT weird though (i'm running out of thoughts...). and that's also because i only use Federal Highway to go PJ. there is a no-jam way which pastor Foo taught me to use. but still, i'm used to Federal Highway, stuck in the jam and fall asleep. (see, i'm running out of thoughts)

  • i had a liposuction in from three. kid you not! ask me for my form one pictures and compare. you can even go to HUKM (hospital UKM) to check. it was on a saturday and the operation started at 9.30am, lasted for two and a half hours. and the result was just satisfying






actually i had acute appendicitis la. and because of that operation, i lost 5kg.

whoever is interested, please do the tag... hehe. chiaos...


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

UH... liposuction.... tat'll b good for me!!!! hehee..
-angel-