Tuesday, July 3, 2007

i am lazy

just a short update about me since i'm seriously that lazy (or busy) to post a proper post.

  • life is good!
  • God is good!
  • mangoes i bought was nice!
  • study is... (what you expect? i'm in a medical college)
  • my grandma is waiting for IJN to do her bypass
  • last week concert and worship was good! Thank God i didn't lost my voice while i was leading... though at some point i couldn't control my voice and went "..o..i..o"
  • want a girlfriend soon! (wait, niCk, wait!!!)
  • start to think about going home for holiday! people! i'm coming back soon!
  • i had a lot of points in my mind just now but i forgot what i wanted to post
  • i'm sleepy...

chiaos!

Jaisalmer trip photos are coming up soon...

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

oooffffff i can't wait to go back too!!!!!!!
-angel-

sXydeViL said...

still got mangoes ar?

niCk said...

@sxydevil (aka susu)
still got. gonna eat all the mangoes i can before the season goes away...