Wednesday, June 27, 2007

photos

Fiffy followed me home when i packed my dinner home one night. and i realized that i forgot to tell the boss to give me less rice, so i spare some for her since she seemed desparate. i put it on a chinese newspapre that Vincent brought back last time.

when vincent came back, he was excitedly asking me, "how will you react when someone actually sends chinese newspaper all the way to manipal?"

niCk replied, "i put it there one lar...."


saw this one the way to church. my bike-ky-ker was so dead slow that i could actually take out my v3i and snap a picture of this



TYPHOON/TORNADO/HURRICANE

pastor was saying that the wind on saturday was the worst in Manipal that he'd seen ever since he came to Manipal 12 years back. that's how bad it was.

i was sleeping and i heard a multitude of crows making Xdb of noise that woke me up. looked out from my window and there the caretaker of Acharya compound was walking round and round a carcass of a cat. i suppose the tornado brought it there.


leaves and leaves all over acharya compound


and my balcony too!


i was so afraid that my roof will be blown away... thank God i never happened

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

lol... vincent, nice one..
yeap yeap.. mini tornado..
i couldnt lock my windows so everytime the wind blows my window will go BANG~!!! n then it'll open again n go BANG~!!! at a point i thought my window actually shattered.. hehe.. did not la..
-angel-

sbanboy said...

Wah !!!!!

k0k s3n w4i said...

walau... I never see that signboard before! (otherwise it'll come out in my blog long ago d).

niCk said...

it at the girl's hostel...
muahahahha!
ok lar, i don't go there because of THAT. it's on the way to my church