Friday, August 3, 2007

loooong weekend

yey! have a long weekend this week starting on Friday. wuahahaha!

gonna make full use of this three days.

gonna buy a saree. yeah! trying new stuff, new fashion.

siao! i can't imagine (don't want to imagine) i myself wearing a saree.
Gosh! reminds me of those saree-wearing guy that we met in the trains up north that brought about our emetic reaction. 's'he even touch my leg while begging me for money.

that brought about syncope.

buying a saree for my sister, since she's so interested in saree. gonna get her a grand one. wuahahaha!

heniway, this week i've seen an example about leadership. being a leader is not easy ler. i wonder how did Moses in the Bible could manage to lead the isrealites out of Egypt to the land God promised them.

well, of course, to those who rebeled against Moses, God punished them.

learnt alot this week.

encouraged two people this week. part of my "change" is working.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

lol.. remember how they clap to ask u money? haha!
-angel-