Saturday, August 4, 2007

blur case

i thought Monday is someone's birthday, so i told Vincent and he suggested to ajak her for dinner on Monday.

so i smsed her to tell her that we want to have dinner with her on Monday.

her replies:

"you both never eaten dinner with me before suddenly ask me out for dinner for what?"
"don't bluff me wor?!"
"later if i go and you guys are not there then how? i know it's a prank!"

so then i itchy itchy go and double check her birth date.

my response in an sms to vincent (yes, as housemates, we do sms to make full use of the free smses we have):

"her birthday is 6th June la, not august. Gosh! i'm so dead"

then i quickly told her

"erm wait, it's my mistake. nvm. goodday."
"tell you what happen when i see you"

then vincent smsed me and pop out in my room in his sleepy mode

"her birthday august la! i still remember"

then i smsed another girl to check her birth date.

"6th la..."

oh GOSH!!!

then i sms the girl again

"so Monday you free or not one. now i seriously wanna ask you out for dinner"

after the whole incident, an imaginary Christine, Jessica, Chia Wen triad came poking their index finger on my head saying, "can you not be so blur?!"

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

u r lame = la-mo..
u r blur = blur
so lame + blur = blur-mo?
-angel-