Thursday, June 19, 2008

When you are sick!

I thought I'm fine, no more coughing, no more flu. BUT I'm easily irritated

"When you are sick, you'll get irritated easily" - Lai Yin


So I'm sick



I get irritated by those bus driver, auto driver, motorcyclist who honk just to let people know that thet are coming. Come on la, the road is so damn big and my bicycle is just, well, a bicycle. and it's in front of the hospital some more.

Stop honk-ing la!

I get irritated when I wake up forcing myself to get prepared for class. Can't help it. too bad

I get irritated when someone gets irritated by me. That just tells me to stop being irritating.

I get irritated by the bank lady who gave me one whole chunk of cash after telling them three times, or more, that I wanna deposit the cheque.

I get irritated sitting in the psychiatry OPD looking at irritated people doing irritating stuff. No la, they are not irritating but I just can't stand it sitting there seeing psychotic patients coming in one by one being consulted by the doctor. It is interesting but irritating. I nearly jumped up from my chair and be like one of the patients.

I get irritated when there is people hanging out in my room when I'm suppose to do my quiet time. Self explanatory.
and i get irritated when I don't do my quiet time.

I get irritated when I message home to get some encouragement and mom replies me some other things or doesn't reply at all.

I get irritated...

...easily


I AM IRRITATED!!!

And just as I wanna post this post, the wifi connection went offline!!! twice!! or maybe more to come, who cares...

IRRITATING-nya!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Is tat u?? Or is tat just psychiatry posting?? If it's the latter, i guess i'll need some 'self preparation'.. N u're scary when u're irritated!
SMILE*

-angel-

Joanne said...

My oh my...cool down la~ Always so irritated will get wrinkles easily~~Hehe!

Chill man...be happy!! ^^