Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Books!

Few weeks back, YY asked me about things that I'll miss the most in Manipal when I go back for good this time.

and it has to be this!



Nope, Manipal is not magic-al.

But the books are!
One set of Harry Potter please...

One thing I thank my mom for sending me to study in Manipal is that when I buy books, unlike in Malaysia, I just need to ask for the price and how much discount I'll get and DEAL! Even without any discount.

I Malaysia, when I pick up a book, I'll look at the epilogue and then I'll look at the price to see if I should read it there in the bookshop or buy it. Then I'll say something like this, "Ma, you see, such a small book but so expensive!"

Books in Manipal is considerably more affordable compare to books in Malaysia. That is why you can see students in Manipal has their own textbooks as well as reference book. Come on, who would be reference book in Malaysia?!

In the view of my leaving Manipal for good in a month time, I had a story-book-buying spree. and I didn't know buying books itself can make me broke!

ma books

Of course, when we talk about reading books, we must talk about Kok. He reads tones of books while I only read grams of them.

That's why his English is a million times better than my England.
(Why am I promoting Kok here by the way?!)

more books. not ma books

Now, how do I bring them back to Malaysia?!

No comments: