Thursday, June 26, 2008

Rainy days

Woke up as late as class starts this morning. Damn panic but manage to dress up and cycle to class plus going to toilet in 10 minutes time. (phew!)

In fact when i woke up this morning, I saw the sky was still dark thinking that it's still early. One thing about rainy days, it make you sleepy and lazy.

But I like the weather! I like the coolness in the air. I like cycling in the rain. Every where seems so fresh and cool.

Rainy days...


and flowers are blooming everywhere

2 comments:

Joanne said...

Late for class is so exciting~~!!! Hehehe...i tried going to class in the last half an hour..@_@ Luckly the lecturer was good, i mean really good!! He still took my attendance~~ Hahaha

Anonymous said...

i never knew flowers bloom in monsoon... -.-

-angel-