Saturday, January 10, 2009

OMG!!!

OMG!!! now i seriously feel like a medical student.

First, I buy books. medical books. like you know, I don't go shop for new clothings no matter how much mom beg me to since it's cny. I'm just too lazy to think what looks nice on me.

Then I eat books. yes, medical books. hmm... anybody going for a nice meal this weekend count me in. sick of eating for the sake of eating.

Then I shit books. hmm. Need to eat more fruits and try to wake up early and shit.

Then I sleep books. OK. there's no way that a medical student can get enough of sleep. or maybe it's just me. I'm slow in studying and easily get distracted. (shouldn't have changed my guitar strings!!!)

AND!!

Now I'm scare of books.
but I still read notes.
oh it rhymes like, you know? it rhymes...

ish!!! study, study, and study!

But I enjoy it la. Cause they say if you're not enjoying what you're doing, better don't do it.

Well, I'm stuck in medical school for five years.

Hope I don't come out a "bloody stupid donkey"



Now you know what posting I'm in.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

u sound more like u're in psychiatric posting rather than surgery posting...

-angel-