Monday, January 12, 2009

Stress-nya

RM 269 for
RM 129 for
RM 299 for

Had mid posting examination for surgery on Saturday. A week before that, I was studying like a medical student. So I decided that after the examination, it should be my non-academic day.

Exam went well and *hip hip hurray! there was no more class for surgery posting students after that. So I immediately went back to the hostel, got changed and "here I come! town!"

I went to Mahkota Parade alone.

First I went to the ATM. Then I was in Starbucks. Then I went to Adidas Shop, World of Sports Shop and some other sports shop. The I passed by Croc's shop. and before going back, I stopped at a stall in Sony Promotion Fair which sells Walkman.

*grin

Since it's I was not suppose to study, I went back and sleep before going to the gym. Met Jun Han at sports complex and we ended up having dinner together.

Right after dinner, Jun Han didn't wanna join me for shopping, so I dropped him back at the hostel and then off to Jusco I went. Yes, alone.

Got "rubbed-in" by Li Jian when he asked me with a one-kind face when he saw me "why you alone one?"

-_-"

RM 26 for
Niway, I went over to Melaka Mall Parkson, dropped by at the toys section and then went to the cashier counter before heading back to Jusco.

Continued shopping till I got claudication pain (self diagnosed) which was aggravated by walking through the frozen section of the supermarket.

Oh no! that's so academic.

hmmm...


Was back in the hostel de-stressed at around 11pm with my Rubik's cube ONLY.



If I had more money, I would buy the Adidas Campus Shoe, a Croc shoe and a Sony Walkman.

*grin

mom, are you reading this post? hello?!

4 comments:

k0k s3n w4i said...

crocs are the ugliest, most unstylish things i've ever seen.

I always tot it cost like 10 bucks a pair but damn! more than a hundred?! for something that they mass produce like 1000 pairs per minute from a mould in a factory?

niCk said...

@Kok

aha! well, it Crocs...

Anonymous said...

er.. rm26 for a rubic cube??????????

-angel-

SZE YIN said...

how come no clothes?
its CNY!!!