Thursday, April 19, 2007

my bike-ky-ker!

i'm back!!! back with my bike-ky-ker!

bought over Josephine's bicycle. ok the name sound girly because she IS a girl. that doesn't mean my bike is girly ok? she sold it to me because the bicycle is too boyish for her.

haha! niCk tries to cover things up. niway, she bought that bicycle from Tze Yong (a guy's name, ok?) and she doesn't use it, neither did Tze Yong. so i bought it over since i'm staying 100m further from my previous resident -- the neraka-di-dunia New AC hostel.

so my bike is a guy's bike secara konklusi!


my bike-ky-ker. see! it's a guy's bike (taken with motorola v3i)


i name it bike-ky-ker, just like how a two-year-old boy pronouce bicycle

(papa! i saw a bike-ky-ker flying next to an a-o-pane, and then hor, and then hor, a he-i-copter was flying behind the bike-ky-ker and the a-o-pane!)

let's listen to some of the comment for those who ter-see me riding my bike-ky-ker

Sharidan (batch 19 class rep): "eh! so cute la!"

someone whom i forgot who: "eh! so cute la!"
*both on the same day!

Robin and gang: "uwah! healthy lifestyle, non-polution, safe money some more!"

Lai Yin: "eh, can you help me to carry my laptop to class? please?"

Perry: "hey! get a bike la!"
*bike in India only means motorbikes, not bicycle

Yew Kong: "uwei! you got a bike ar?!"

Jun Han: "whose one?!"

mom (sms): " so Dr ride bicycle to class then later bring girlfriend sit at the back. olden days movie. ha ha!"

the list goes on and on, and weirder and weirder. ok! it's really odd riding a bicycle in Manipal especially studying in MMMC. everybody either owns a motorbike or nothing. bicycle just doesn't fit in.


see?! it just doesn't fit in!

like what my mom said: " you getting bicycle? why not a bike?!"

hello!!!! first of all, i don't know how to ride a bike (probably i do, but i just don't want), and i don't wanna maintain a bike with petrol price hiking at Rs50 per liter. so sorry ler, bike just doesn't fit in to my life. (forget about cars!)

so bike-ky-ker's gonna teman me till the end of my course here in Manipal. really enjoy riding my bike-ky-ker around alone.

3 comments:

k0k s3n w4i said...

boy-boy ridding bike-ky-ker...

Wait, lemme buy you bells to attach to the handle bars... and flashy lights on the pedals!!!

niCk said...

yeah! i need them badly. haha! the front light is there but there's no dynamo. fine! the rear light is there with the dynamo but they're not connected.

Anonymous said...

Haha... still small ar u!!! So terrible.. Made me walk to FOS by myself while u nicely cycle there!! Hehe.. Next time can borrow ur bike-ky-ker to library ok? hehehe..
-angel-