Friday, April 13, 2007

North India Trip

suppose to post something about our north India trip.

BUT!

class has started way before i feel like want to do that.

will do that! i promise!

one fine day! (God knows when...)

a picture speaks a thousand words


it tells you that i travelled around by train, i went to Taj Mahal, and i rode a camel (hopefully i don't smell like camel to Kok) and someone colored me green on Holi

read Kok's blog and it makes me feels like i should not blog anymore in order not to spoil the beauty of english with my chinese-school-nurtured-with-limited-vocab-kinda-powderful-ah-beng-engLAND. still remember people saying my "england is quite powderful" last time

Kok, by the way, is the champion for creative writing from Batch 18, MMMC.

in the scale of 10, if Kok's blog is 10, mine would be around 0.00123. that's how good it is. and that's the reason why people call me niCk instead of the-champion-in-creative-writing Kok.

people! read Kok's blog! (free advertisement! not sure if i can link his URL here or not. can i?)
but make sure you do that after reading mine. so that you won't feel the boring-cum-emptiness in my posts.

don't worry la! i'll still blog!

4 comments:

k0k s3n w4i said...

Wahlowei, my head big till want to explode d la! Haha.

Anyway, I like your writing as well. Very fresh and honest.

You link me I lagi happy la. You're already listed in my sidebar btw. :)

niCk said...

ya! forgot that your head quite big dy... to store all the vocabs

hahaha!

kembang kembang kembang ... kabomb!

Anonymous said...

Consider posting our joke of the day through out our trip but NO names!! Hehe...
-angel-

niCk said...

did you say "with no names"?

no no no no no...