Tuesday, April 24, 2007

Random

remember my post about my bike-ky-ker? finally i found out why it never fit in to the manipal society. and i found some peers for bike-ky-ker.

all this while i didn't notice that there's a specific parking lot for bicycles at the library. and i kept thinking why on earth that a person wants to park the bicycle away from the shades as though they are drying salted fish on the bicycle.

clever me, go and park my bicycle at the parking lot for motocycle and let people thought that i didn't know my bicycle is actually not a motorbike. pai seh. pai seh. no wonder the guard kept looking at me when i park my bike-ky-ker next to the motorbikes.

bicycle only



few days ago, Yin Yee smsed me while i was sleeping saying that she put my water bottle in the freezer. hello~ who cares la, in the middle of the night, nobody actually bother about this kinda messages. haha! especially when i'm sleeping soundly.

the next day after class, my house ran out of drinking water and the poor freezing water lying in the freezingly cold freezer hit my mind. but still, i could not drink it right away. so this was what i did.




then i got cold water. (by the time it melted, i was already dehydrated)

thank God for balcony. thank God for hot weather!

what a random post.

2 comments:

k0k s3n w4i said...

But why freezer?

Anonymous said...

Ai sehhhh... now onli u realize there's a special parking for bicycles???????????? Lol.. I seriously wonder who on earth will actually defrost something by putting it on the balcony other than u!
-angel-